Sunday, June 26, 2011

Easy Recipes

Cooking is great if you like to cook. However, I like to cook and leave the kitchen right away, if possible. Three meals and out the kitchen door.
Blessed are those who love to cook. Now, there are quick recipes out there, I know. The following idea is very simple, this one is one of my favorites. Not hard at all. Fried Taquitos made with corn tortillas and shredded beef, chicken inside the rolled tortilla. I microwave my tortillas, then I add the ingredients and rolled them up. The hot cooking oil will fry them, place the taquitos on a paper towel so you can drain the oil, and make yourself a side dish if you wish, but you can eat them alone too with your favorite dressing. Happy Lunch Hour. Love You All. If you have any ideas, let me know. mfarias5829@hotmail.com. Thank You. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment