Sunday, June 24, 2012

It is June 24, 2012.  Good Morning everyone.  I am so glad that you are reading my blog.  I love to keep in touch with you.  Have been working at work and at home, and of course, I am now sharing my computer with my son, so it has been quite different now.  However, now that my son is not here, I am going to take advantage of my computer and write to all of you.  I wanted to share my thoughts with you this morning. 

Have you ever wanted to look your best, not for the world, but for you?  That's how I feel.  I want to look great every day.  Who taught me that concept?.  My mother.  She always looked great at home and when she went out grocery shopping.  Who else? My 5th great teacher.  She always look great too.  These two people are very special to me.  They taught me to look great and feel great.  You can also look great and feel great.  Why?  Because you are unique in every sense of the word.  Don't compare yourself to others, just accept yourself and feel great about yourself.  I like to wash my face, my face is my canvas.  I then take care of myself and start the morning fresh every day.  I am not Miss America, but I feel like one when I take care of myself.  Since I can remember, I started wearing make up in the 6th grade, not a lot, I was still experimenting with make-up, I can assure you, I was very careful and discreet about my make-up.  When I went to Junior High School, I started to use foundation, and light lipstick and mascara.  I had some freckles.  I did not like freckles.  But, some people look great with freckles.  I did not.  I was always adding make-up to cover my freckles, but to no avail.  Anyway, I survived it.  I no longer have freckles.  Don't ask me why?  Now that I am older, I look back and think of all the remedies I tried and tried.  Anyway, I did look great, even with freckles.  I managed to have boyfriends, and some were good looking guys.  I was very conservative though, and they knew it.  I came from a strict family, and they knew that too.  I am now 60 years old, I am using Mary Kay.  I have been using it for one year, and I love their products.  They are of quality and safe to use.  If I look great then, I look even better now.  Check out the products, there are also products there for men.  The colognes are great.  Mary Kay concentrates on facial skin care, look at those, you wll be glad you did.  The rest is like icing on the cake, they have amazing products, you will enjoy it.  My website if www.marykay.com/mfarias5829.  Remember, do it for you.  Have a great weekend and enjoy life to the max.  May God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment