Sunday, October 9, 2011

Once Upon A Time

Sebastian and Joanna exited the classroom, and continued to search for James.  They went through the hallways and through the lockers until they could find James.  James was no where in the classrooms, so they started to look outside the grounds in the school.  There he was on the ground practicing football.  Sebastian had a proud look on his face while looking at him.  Joanna just stared at James and had a big smile on her face.  Sebastian was watching carefully and Joanna began to wonder in other areas, she knew nothing about football, but she did like to see the young girls practicing cheerleading.  She was once a cheerleader herself back in the good all days.  Sebastian could see that James was doing alright as a quarterback, so he was pleased, but now they had to go back to the house they once lived in.  Sebastian goes towards Joanna and tells Joanna that is time to go back home where they once lived.  "There are other things that I must do", said Sebastian.  Joanna said,"what kinds of other things, Sebastian?" "You will see, Joanna", "come lets go back", so Joanna and Sebastian repeated the words again and again to get home, and zoom, they were back home again, looking at their front home once again, and concentrating in the living room, to zoom in.  Sebastian told Joanna that there was a secret that he was holding, and did not tell anyone about it,  Joanna said, "not even me, why?" "I wanted to surprise you, but that would come later in our lives", said, Sebastian.  "Now, I really can't surprise you anymore, it's not worth anything to you or even to me, but the children will benefit from it, you will see?"  "What is it?" "What is it?" Joanna eagerly asked.  "You will see, I will show you, but I have to direct Elizabeth to find it, first, then you will see it"  "Ok, tell me now", said Joanna, "No", said Sebastian "you will see it", and until Elizabeth gets it for me, you will see it too".  So, Joanna was now very curious and kept wondering what it was throughout her mind. Sebastian said, "by the way can we trust your sister?" Joanna thought for moment, "of course, we can", she is my sister", "can we trust her?", Sebastian asked again, Joanna said,"I believe we can, I never heard bad things about her". " I hope you are right", said Sebastian.  "She's my sister, you know",  Sebastian zoomed in his bedroom and started searching for what he was looking for, in and out of dressers and in and out of his closet,"I can't remember where I placed it, but I know it's in my bedroom", he explained.  "If you tell me what you are looking, maybe I can help you look for it", replied Joanna.  "No, No, I must find it, I must find it", said Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment